|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Post-Graduate Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: May 17, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The University of Queensland is welcoming applications from eligible students for their Bioengineering and Nanotechnology Entrepreneurial Ph.D. Top-up Scholarship designated for international students at the University.
This is an Australian Institute for Bioengineering and Nanotechnology (AIBN) Entrepreneurial Ph.D. top-up scholarship to support outstanding students with a view to supporting their career development and industry readiness.
|SEE ALSO: 2022/23 Murdoch University Top-up Scholarship for International Students|
The program is supplementary to your Ph.D. research project. The program aims to develop research graduate attributes, particularly focusing on entrepreneurship. Successful candidates will complete UQ’s Career Development Framework throughout the course of their Ph.D., and completion of the program qualifies you for a 6-month scholarship extension (maximum of 4 years). The Top-up will recognize the additional requirements to complete the courses associated with the Career Development Framework, including an industry placement.
Applicants for the University of Queensland Entrepreneurial Scholar Ph.D. Top-up Scholarship 2021 must have to meet the following eligibility criteria;
- Applicants must be international students.
- Have completed some research experience
- Have completed an approved university degree and
- Can meet the English language requirements.
- Master of Philosophy (or another research master’s degree); or
- Bachelor’s degree from an approved university with at least honors class IIA or equivalent; or
- Coursework master’s degree with an overall grade point average of 5.65 on the 7-point UQ scale which includes relevant research experience, approved by the dean; or
- Postgraduate degree (at least one year full-time or equivalent) with an overall grade point average of 5 on the 7-point UQ scale, together with demonstrated research experience equivalent to honors class IIA will be considered on a case-by-case basis; or
- Bachelor’s degree plus at least 2 years of relevant research experience, including research publications.
|SEE ALSO: University of West London International Ambassador Scholarships 2022/23|
The benefits of the University of Queensland Entrepreneurial Scholar Ph.D. Top-up Scholarship 2021includes the following;
- The Top-up Scholarship is worth $10,000 per annum for up to 4 years.
How to Apply
To be considered for this top-up scholarship please upload a motivation statement to your Ph.D. application (no more than 1 page), outlining why you would like to participate and upskill in Entrepreneurialism.
- Applications will be judged on a competitive basis taking into account the applicant’s previous academic record, publication record, honors and awards, and employment history.
- Students will need to provide a motivation statement as to why they would like to participate and upskill in Entrepreneurialism and develop their career opportunities through linking with the industry early and throughout their Ph.D.
|⭐ Apply Next: Spanish Government 2023 MAEC-AECID Scholarship for Developing Countries|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.