|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Post-Graduate Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Oct 24, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Here is an opportunity for international PhD students to achieve higher in their academic career. You are hereby invited to apply for University of Queensland PhD Scholarship in Industrial control systems cyber security. This scholarship is highly competitive and is available for both domestic and international students who wish to enroll in a research program at the University.
The project aims to investigate cyber automation for critical infrastructure which utilizes industry control systems. There are 2 main project directions: (1) to build a distributed data collection infrastructure for IT and OT networks to achieve automated early warning detection and (2) to develop a swift and effective detection method which prevent malicious behaviour in the network for cyber-security of Industrial IoT devices and ICS.
|SEE ALSO: Mellon Foundation Masters and Doctoral Scholarships 2022|
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility conditions;
- Applicants must be domestic or international students.
- The award is available for PhD research program in Industrial control systems cyber security offered by the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field
- Applicants must have MSc degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Independent thinking and analytical aptitude for devising innovative scientific or technical solutions.
- Demonstrate capacity for effective independent work and as part of a team
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation, flexibility and confidence
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner, has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of Queensland, Australia.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Queensland’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
|SEE ALSO: NITDA Masters and Doctoral Scholarship 2021/2022 for Nigerians|
How to Apply
- Documents: Cover letter, CV, Academic transcript/s, Evidence for meeting UQ’s English language proficiency requirements e.g TOEFL, IELTS, Research proposal.
- Please note the following: Submitting the above documents does not constitute a full application for admission into The University of Queensland’s PhD program. If you are selected as the preferred applicant, you will then be invited to submit a full application for admission. You can familiarize yourself with the documents required for this process on the Future Student’s website.
|⭐ Apply Next: German Bundestag 2022/23 Scholarship for Young Africans|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.