|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Feb 28, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 Notice: We are moving to Latestopportunities.com|
The University of Saskatchewan is pleased to offer the International Graduate Scholarship to international students wishing to commence a Masters and Doctoral degree program at the University.
This scholarship is highly competitive and available to international students with excellent in academic performance. The student must have a minimum of 80% average as a continuing student or entrance average as a prospective student.
|SEE ALSO: McGill MBA Scholarships and Awards for International Students 2022/23|
All University Graduate Scholarships (UGS) recipients must be full-time, fully-qualified students who are either continuing their program or are in the process of being admitted into a graduate degree program. Students must be in the first 36 months of a Master’s degree program or the first 48 months of a Doctoral degree program to apply for or hold a UGS. Applicants must have a minimum of 80% average as a continuing student or entrance average as a prospective student.
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for the University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship;
- Students admitted into a full-time masters or PhD degree program.
- The student must be registered or continuing in a graduate degree program or have been recommended for admission to a graduate degree program in the College of Graduate & Postdoctoral Studies at the University of Saskatchewan.
- The student must have a minimum of 80% average as a continuing student or entrance average as a prospective student. When determining eligibility, only whole terms (not partial terms) are used to obtain a minimum of 60 credit units on which to compute the student’s GPA. Courses with grades of Pass, Credit, etc. are not included when computing the student’s GPA (http://www.usask.ca/cgps/admissions/admissionsprocess.php#Calculatingadmissionaverage).
- Master’s students are eligible to hold up to a maximum of two years of university graduate scholarship in the first three years of their graduate program. Master’s students cannot hold a UGS beyond the 36th month of their graduate program.
- PhD students are eligible to hold up to a maximum of three years of university graduate scholarship funding in the first four years of their program. PhD students cannot hold a UGS beyond the 48th month of their graduate program.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of Saskatchewan, Canada.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Saskatchewan’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
- Eligible Courses: University of Saskatchewan offer Graduate Scholarships to students in the following departments/units:
- Art & Art History
- Curriculum Studies
- Education – cross-departmental PhD program
- Indigenous Studies
- Languages, Literatures, & Cultural Studies
- Large Animal Clinical Sciences
- Linguistics & Religious Studies
- Small Animal Clinical Sciences
- Veterinary Pathology
- Women, Gender & Sexuality Studies
|SEE ALSO: St. Thomas University Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2021/2022|
How to Apply
A complete student application contains the following items:
- The completed General Awards Application located online at https://www.surveymonkey.ca/r/UGS.
- Photocopies of official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended. We will obtain the student’s University of Saskatchewan records.
- Two letters of reference, which must be sent confidentially to email@example.com.( see instructions on writing the reference letters at the official page).
|⭐ Apply Next: 2022 Eira Francis Davies Scholarship for Medical Students at Swansea University|
|COUPON ALERT: Enter promo code, "fsguest" at checkout to get 30% discount off premium courses on FS Academy. START NOW!|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.