|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jun 30, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The University of Sydney is pleased to announce a $10,000 postgraduate scholarship to assist international masters by coursework students in the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences. The scholarship is open to all eligible students who have secured an unconditional offer of admission by due dates.
The Master by Coursework Scholarship programme was established by the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences to support commencing international postgraduate masters by coursework students at the University of Sydney.
|SEE ALSO: University of Reading 2022 Masters Scholarships for International Students|
- This Scholarship is offered subject to applicants having an unconditional offer of admission to study full-time in a coursework Master’s CRICOS registered degree in the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences at the University of Sydney.
- Applicants commencing a second degree at the University of Sydney are eligible provided they have not previously held this Scholarship.
- Applicants applying with credit from partner institutions are eligible provided their credit does not exceed 24 credit points.
- Applicants must be international students at the time of application.
- No separate application is required for this Scholarship.
- The Scholarship is valued at $10,000 per annum for up to one year.
- The Scholarship value will be paid in two equal installments after the census date of each relevant semester.
- Deferral of the scholarship is permitted for up to 12 months.
- The Scholarship may not be suspended.
- The Scholarship is transferable to another eligible degree within the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences.
|SEE ALSO: Fully Funded Australia Awards Scholarships 2022/2023|
How to Apply
No application is required for the University of Sydney Master by Coursework Scholarship, as all eligible students who have secured an unconditional offer of admission by the following dates, will be automatically considered:
|Semester 2, 2022||Close date|
|Round 1||28 February 2022|
|Round 2||26 April 2022|
|Round 3||30 June 2022|
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions.
|⭐ Apply Next: Swansea University 2023 Eira Davies Scholarships for Developing Countries|
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.