|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Scholarships for Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Sep 30, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The University of Sydney Scholars Awards is an undergraduate scholarship worth $6000 and meant to support outstanding Year 12 students to undertake an undergraduate degree at the University of Sydney. Interested domestic and international students are now welcome to apply.
The University of Sydney – We promote leadership through excellence in teaching and research, offering the widest range of academic programs of any university in Australia. It is one of the high-ranking institutions in Australia.
|SEE ALSO: Study in Australia: Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship 2021-2022|
To be considered for the University of Sydney Scholars Awards, You must:
- be a domestic student (this includes New Zealand citizens), or an international student who has recently completed an International Baccalaureate (or educational award equivalent to the HSC)
- be applying for admission through UAC
- have achieved an ATAR of 95 or above (if you are applying to the Sydney Conservatorium of Music or the Sydney Dental School you must receive an ATAR of 90 or above)
- apply in the year that you complete your secondary education (if you are offered a Sydney Scholars Award, you may defer it for up to two years).
The Sydney Scholars Award is valued at $6,000 and is tenable for one year of an undergraduate degree.
|SEE ALSO: 4WARD Graduation Scholarship for International Students to Study in USA|
How to Apply
- Read the application guide (pdf, 170kb)
- Complete the online application form and submit all supporting documents (including a personal statement).
|⭐ Apply Next: 2023 ACU Commonwealth Summer School for Talented University Students|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.