|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Post-Graduate Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Sep 15, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified students from around the globe for a number of partial to fully funded University of Sydney Scholarships open for the next academic session.
The scholarships are targeted at postgraduate research students with high academic records and intended mostly for international students. To apply for the scholarships, you need to read through the detailed eligibility information and select suitable scholarships for your study need.
|SEE ALSO: Cambridge University MBA Scholarships 2022 For International Students|
Before you begin the application for the University of Sydney Scholarships please note the following eligibility conditions. Candidates must;
- Be an international student commencing full time enrolment in a Higher Degree by Research (HDR) at this University. Students may also be considered up until they have consumed a maximum of six months of course candidature.
- Be a student undertaking study in a subject area identified by the University as within the areas of its current and emerging research strengths.
- Not hold a research qualification regarded to be equivalent to an Australian Research Doctorate degree, or, if undertaking a Research Master’s degree, not hold a research qualification regarded to be equivalent to or higher than an Australian Research Master’s degree.
- Not have held an Australia Award scholarship within two years prior to commencing the RTP Fee Scholarship.
- Not be receiving a scholarship for which course tuition is a component under any other scholarship scheme to which the Australian Government makes a substantial contribution.
- Not previously have received an RTP Fee Scholarship, unless the previous scholarship was for a Master by Research degree that you have completed and you are now applying for a doctorate research degree.
- Not have previously considered for the scholarship up to 3 times within the last 5 years.
|SEE ALSO: Central Queensland Fully Funded University Research Training Program|
How to Apply
- Application for the University of Sydney Fully Funded Scholarships is done online. Candidates interested in the scholarship should first think of applying for admission into the university.
- There won’t be any separate form for the scholarship application, to be considered for the scholarship you must submit an application for admission to your research degree.
- Scholarship applications are welcome through out the year but only available for both the March (Research Period 2) and July (Research Period 3).
- You may need to read the selection process and Research Experience guide . Also visit the official website through the link provided to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions.
|⭐ Apply Next: WHO/TDR 2023 Postgraduate Scholarship for Developing Countries (Fully-funded)|
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.