|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Post-Graduate Programs for Girls & Women, Post Graduates, Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jan 15, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 Notice: We are moving to Latestopportunities.com|
The University of Tasmania’s specialist institute, the Australian Maritime College (AMC), is offering great scholarships to future engineering women.
Scholarships are also available for international female students who apply to study in the Bachelor of Engineering (Specialization) with Honours (P4F1) degree program, majoring in Naval Architecture, Ocean Engineering or Marine and Offshore Engineering and some postgraduate specialization.
There has never been a better time for women to take up exciting careers in one of engineering’s most challenging and rewarding fields – Maritime Engineering. To increase female participation in maritime engineering programmes, the National Centre for Maritime Engineering and Hydrodynamics (NCMEH), Australia’s premier maritime engineering facility at the University of Tasmania’s specialist institute, the Australian Maritime College (AMC), is offering great scholarships to future engineering women.
|SEE ALSO: 2022 Calboonya Legacy Information Technology and Computer Science Scholarship|
- The award is available to international female students.
- Applicants should be undergraduate students in Naval Architecture, Ocean Engineering or Marine and Offshore Engineering courses or the Master of Engineering (Maritime Design) programme of the University
- Other factors such as community service, leadership qualities, and levels of motivation will also be taken into consideration.
- To retain this award, recipients must remain enrolled full-time (100%) in the approved course of study and achieve a minimum Pass (4.0/7.0) result in each unit for the duration they are in receipt of the scholarship.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Saskatchewan’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
The benefits of the University of Tasmania International Women in Maritime Engineering Scholarship include;
- Undergraduate students: Recipients will receive one payment of $4,000 each semester ($8,000 in total), to be used towards educational costs.
- Postgraduate students: Recipients will receive one payment of $4,000, to be used towards educational costs.
|SEE ALSO: Study in Australia: Griffith Remarkable Scholarship 2022-2023|
How to Apply
Students are assessed automatically for the International Women in Maritime Engineering Scholarship upon submission of their International Student Application, there is no need to submit a separate scholarship application.
|⭐ Apply Next: Cardiff University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships 2022|
NOTICE: Get a copy of the Complete Nigerian Army Past Question and Answers now. (Complete answers and guide)
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.