|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Nov 03, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The OCPP Scholarships, funded through the UK’s Blue Planet Fund, offer a unique opportunity for students from the South Pacific to undertake a fully funded Master’s or PhD in marine science.
Aimed at early to mid-career researchers from the Solomon Islands or Vanuatu who wish to develop a career in marine science, the OCPP scholarships will support world-class research and innovation in the area of marine pollution. Applications will also be accepted for PhD study from citizens of other Pacific Island countries.
Hosted by the University of the South Pacific, the scholarships will enable scholars from the South Pacific to harness their regional knowledge, conduct vital research and help develop solutions to marine environmental problems.
|SEE ALSO: University of California Berkeley 2023 African Legal Impact Scholarship for African Students|
The aim of the scholarships is to support scientific research that will contribute to the conservation and sustainable management of marine resources. This first set of OCPP Scholarships will strengthen the capacity of partner countries in the South Pacific to tackle marine pollution, support the development of sustainable resource management and strengthen responses to marine environmental challenges.
- Applicants for Master’s should be citizens of, and normally resident in, the Solomon Islands or Vanuatu.
- Applications will be accepted for PhD study from citizens of other Pacific Island countries (Cook Islands, Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, Niue, Tokelau, Samoa, Tonga and Tuvalu), but only if their research is focused on or directly applicable to Vanuatu or the Solomon Islands.
- Should be working in or have significant experience of work in the areas of environment, fisheries and aquaculture science.
- Should hold an undergraduate or bachelor’s-level degree.
- Should propose a research topic which is innovative, timely, and likely to lead to clearly demonstrated wider impact beyond the academic community.
- Applicants must meet the eligibility criteria for postgraduate study at the host University.
|SEE ALSO: Nanyang Technological University (NTU) PhD Scholarship for International Students 2023(Fully-funded)|
Scholarships will be awarded on an 18-month basis for Masters’ students and over 3 years for PhD candidates. Each successful recipient will be entitled to:
- Tuition fees (including general fees and health fees)
- Living allowance
- Research support grant
- Travel grant (case by case basis)
- Dependent, disability and maternity costs (case by case basis)
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions
|⭐ Apply Next: DAAD 2023 Masters Scholarship for African Students|
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.