|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Feb 01, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Are you a student seeking a master’s education at one of the leading schools in Netherlands, then apply for the University of Twente Scholarship 2022/23 for EU/EEA and non-EU/EEA students offering them the opportunity to become one of the promising University of Twente students.
The University of Twente Masters scholarship is for students from both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries who demonstrate strong academic abilities and are capable of enrolling in a postgraduate study in the Netherlands. Successful candidates will have the exclusive opportunity to take part in an intake for one of three honours programmes.
|SEE ALSO: KI Global Master’s Scholarships to Study in Sweden 2022|
To be eligible for the award, applicants must ensure that they meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must have been offered admission to study one of the qualifying UT Master programmes starting in the academic year 2022/2023 at the University of Twente
- Must have a student number
- Must Not have graduated from a University of Twente undergraduate programme
- Must comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands (if applicable)
- Must comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS.
- Must Not be eligible for a Dutch study loan
- Must belong to the best 5 to 10 percent of your class.
|SEE ALSO: Malardalen University Scholarship to study in Sweden 2022|
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the University of Twente Scholarship 2022/23 are to apply for admissions first for a master’s programme. After applying and have received a (conditional) admission letter, you can then apply for the scholarship with your student number.
|⭐ Apply Next: Spanish Government 2023 MAEC-AECID Scholarship for Developing Countries|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.