|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: May 03, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
University of Warwick is calling for applications from suitably qualified candidates for the WMG Excellent Scholarships for International Students. This scholarship is available for Masters students who wish to enroll for a program at the University.
WMG will be awarding over £750,000 in scholarships and bursaries to students commencing study on full-time MSc programmes taught within the WMG department at Warwick, beginning in October 2022.
|SEE ALSO: UWE Bristol Millennium Scholarship for International Postgraduate Students 2022/23|
If you have a particularly strong academic and/or professional track record and are interested in being considered for a scholarship, please submit your application within four weeks of receiving your offer, in order for it to be considered.
Applications will be reviewed by the scholarship committee on a monthly basis and results will be communicated to you as soon as possible, with the first round of results being communicated by the start of February 2022.
To qualify for University of Warwick WMG Excellent Scholarships for International Students , you are expected to meet following eligibility conditions:
- Applicants must hold an offer to study on a WMG full-time MSc course starting October 2022.
- Applicants should have an excellent academic track-record and/or strong professional profile in order to qualify.
- For conditional offer-holders, scholarship awards will also be conditional on achieving the awardee’s final predicted grade.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are for self-funded students only. NB: students with partial bursaries, on scholarship-loan schemes or partially funded by an external organisation may also be considered. Awardees should inform the scholarship committee if they are in receipt of another scholarship or are later awarded other funding.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are awarded for study on UK full-time MSc programmes only.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are paid towards tuition fees only and cannot be paid in cash or towards accommodation or maintenance costs.
- WMG will award WMG Excellence Scholarships across all WMG full-time MSc programmes to optimise nationality and gender diversity.
|SEE ALSO: Study in France: Université Paris-Saclay 2022-2023 Master’s Scholarship Programme|
How to Apply
Applications for this scholarship is done online, Interested persons are to apply by filling and submitting of the online application form made available at the university website.
|⭐ Apply Next: UNSW New College Living 2023 Scholarship Program for International Students|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.