|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Post-Graduate Programs for Post Graduates, Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jun 10, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified international students to take advantage of the University of Western Australia Scholarships and various tuition discount programs available to high-achieving students across the globe for the 2022/2023 academic session
This significant scholarship will be awarded to high-achieving undergraduate and postgraduate students, international students who apply for particular courses at the University. Students can receive scholarships of up to AUD$48,000 over 4 years on eligible courses.
|SEE ALSO: Cardiff University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships 2022|
The Scholarship is an annual tuition fee discount for the normal full-time duration of the awardee’s course as specified in their letter of offer. The value of the Scholarship is determined by the applicant’s equivalent Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) or UWA weighted average mark (WAM).
If you’re looking to study in Australia in 2022, undergraduate students can receive scholarships of up to AUD$48,000 over 4 years on eligible courses or AUD$36,000 over 3 years; postgraduate students can receive up to AUD$24,000 over two years on eligible courses.
Interested applicants are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for the University of Western Australia Scholarships 2022/2023
- Applicants must be international student.
- Be a citizen of one of the countries listed below.
- Have received an offer for an undergraduate or postgraduate course at The University of Western Australia.
- Eligible countries: Botswana, Zambia, Kenya, Zimbabwe Chinese Citizen, Mauritius, South Africa Canadian, Myanmar Citizen, Singaporean Citizen, Malaysian citizen, Indonesian Citizen, Vietnamese Citizen, Germany, Netherlands, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Cambodia, Thailand, Brunei Darussalam, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Argentina, Bolivia, Plurinational State of, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, French Guiana, Guyana, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela, Bolivarian Republic of, Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Phillipines, United States of America, United Kingdom, South Korea, Mongolia, Macau, France, Belgium, Hungary, Italy, Monaco, Finland, Montenegro, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Russian Federation, Switzerland, Slovenia.
Successful applicants for University of Western Australia Scholarships for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students will receive;
- Scholarships of up to AUD$48,000 over 4 years
- AUD$36,000 over 3 years
- AUD$24,000 over two years on eligible courses.
|SEE ALSO: Study in Australia: Bond University Leadership Scholarship 2022|
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates seeking to apply for the University of Western Australia Scholarships are first required to received an offer for an undergraduate or postgraduate course at The University of Western Australia.
As an international student, you can use an official UWA representative to help you study with the University. We have more than 200 education agreements covering agents in more than 900 locations worldwide.
|⭐ Apply Next: Open Doors 2023 Russian Scholarship Project for Postgraduate Students|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.