|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Dec 15, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
The United Nations University (UNU) in Bonn and University of Bonn is pleased to announce the Joint Masters Scholarships in the field of environmental risks and human security in an international context.
The Joint Master’s scholarship is part of a selected group of international postgraduate degrees that benefits from the EPOS funding scheme offered by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD).
|SEE ALSO: Brunel University London MBA Scholarships 2021/22 for International Students|
To be considered for the UNU-University of Bonn Joint Masters Scholarships, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must possess a first higher education qualification (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent) in Geography or a related/relevant academic field.
- Must have a strong motivation to contribute to the area of human security and management of risks related to environmental change.
- Must be highly motivated to learn in a multicultural and interdisciplinary environment.
- Must provide proof of English language proficiency.
- Must be a native of an eligible developing country.
- Possess an accumulated two years of relevant work experience since graduation from the Bachelor’s by the time of application.
- Having graduated from last academic degree no longer than 6 years ago by the time of application.
- Aiming to pursue a career as a practitioner in the field of development following graduation from the Master’s programme.
- Be ready to commit fully to the Joint Master’s degree in case accepted for the programme and a DAAD EPOS scholarship.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible applicants for the UNU-University of Bonn Joint Masters Scholarships are to submit an online application form. Applicants are to gather the required documents and send the documents via e-mail to email@example.com.
|SEE ALSO: Holland Scholarships 2022/23 for Non-European international students|
- Motivation letter
- Recent CV in EUROPASS format
- Academic degree certificates
- Transcript(s) of Records
- English language proficiency
- Academic references
- Copy of Passport
- DAAD Application form
- Scholarship Motivation Letter
- Professional References
- Work Certificate(s)
- Sample of Academic Work
|⭐ Apply Next: 2022/23 Avancez Scholarships for non-EU/EEA Countries to Study in Sweden|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.