|👤 Eligibility: In Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. for Graduates, Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Aug 27, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
While every student’s path to success is different, getting hands-on, real-world experience is an essential part of most students’ early careers. Luckily, Upkey’s Virtual Internship Program (VIP), offers budding professionals exactly that: experiential learning and professional development opportunities.
As a Virtual Intern, you’ll develop hard skills to help you grow and thttps://aceworldpub.com.ng/event/upkey-virtual-in…hip-program-2021/hrive as an employee and skilled professional. On top of that, you’ll get access to industry professionals, gain industry insights, and learn transferable 21st-century skills while building social capital.
Upkey’s Virtual Internship (VIP) programs afford young professionals a number of invaluable tools and resources, including:
- Deep dives into entrepreneurship, leadership skills, and career readiness from industry experts.
- Access to hands-on projects relevant to your interests and goals.
- Connections with leading companies, entrepreneurs, top professors, executives, and mentors who have been in your shoes before and will support your growth.
- An ever-expanding network: on average, VIP students triple their network and connections in 8 weeks or less.
- Chances to hop on to other projects across different fields (ex. finance, marketing, and technology.)
- Access to top executives and mentors on leadership training and global initiatives.
|SEE ALSO: Energy Talent Graduate Engineer Trainee Program for Nigerian Graduates, 2021|
We focus on preparing students for the workforce during this immersive virtual experience while also equipping them with essential everyday life skills. To ensure that we meet our goals, we offer the following to our select VIP interns.
- Custom badges from leading companies
- Access to mid and senior-level Industry professionals
- Certification of completion
- Access to F-100 leaders and leading Industry leaders
- Mentor throughout your Internship
- Externship with a secondary company
- Access to a global peer network
- Three transferable college credits
- Resume worthy experience for jobs and careers
|SEE ALSO: Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development Internship Programme 2021|
Current college students, recent grads, or high-school seniors ambitious to learn new skills in the following topics:
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Content Writing and Media
- Consulting and Strategic Analysis
- Technology and Product Management
- Business Leadership
- Marketing and Communication
- Finance and Accounting
|SEE ALSO: 2021 Microsoft Interns4Afrika Internship Program|
Timing & requirements
College Credit: As part of this program, Upkey has partnered with Trinity Christian College to provide three (3) academic credits applicable to any institution. Please contact your institution to ensure that you can transfer these credits.
- Start Date: July 5, 2021
- End Date: Aug 27, 2021
- Duration: 8 weeks
- Time commitment: 8-12 hours a week
- Live sessions: 6 hours a week primarily between 11 am -4 pm CDT
- Enrichment sessions weekly. Mentoring activities.
- VIP Program Fee: Free for students
- Optional College Credit: You have an option to receive three (3) elective transferable college credits from Trinity Christian College. Trinity may require an admin fee of $100 to transfer these credits if you choose to receive them.
|SEE ALSO: 2021 United Nation’s Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) Internship|
How to Apply
Apply to this program using the button below
|⭐ Apply Next: Eskom Internship Programme For African Students And Graduates 2022|
PROMO ENDS SOON: WhatsApp Automation FullStack Course
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.