|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Grants & Fundings for Entrepreneurs (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jun 30, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
To improve the lives of millions of low income and vulnerable people throughout the world, we need to support the development of open, inclusive, and secure digital ecosystems. We also need to help communities adopt digital solutions and data-driven approaches that improve development outcomes.
One way to achieve this goal is to crowd in commercial and institutional capital, structured in a manner appropriate for the respective fund managers and their target portfolios. We can catalyze private investment to advance trustworthy vendors providing internet access and digital financial services.
USAID Digital Economy Grant Funding
The USAID Digital Economy: Mobilizing Private Capital for the ICT Industry In Emerging Markets program will:
- Catalyze economically sustainable and secure private sector network investments,
- Promote regulatory reforms,
- Encourage adoption of cybersecurity best practices,
|SEE ALSO: YEEP Scholarship/Mentorship/Funding Program 2021 for Young Africans|
This program will strengthen open, inclusive, and secure digital ecosystems in emerging markets by supporting sustainable market growth for Internet Service Providers and digital financial services companies serving traditionally excluded consumer populations in emerging markets.
USAID will contribute up to $1,150,000 to this program to develop two Global Development Alliances:
- Connectivity-focused GDA with up to $650,000 in grant funding that results in increased network access, affordability, and adoption in underserved areas
- Digital finance-focused GDA with up to $500,000 in grant funding that results in increased financial inclusion through improved products/services and targeted new customer acquisition
|SEE ALSO: International Breweries Kickstart Programme 2021 for Nigerian Entrepreneurs|
USAID is interested in internet service and digital finance providers that
- Use secure network equipment
- Employ proper cybersecurity measures
- Advance competition
- Create alternatives to monolithic companies and models.
|⭐ Apply Next: IBRO World Congress Travel Grants for Researchers 2023|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.