|👤 For (Open to): Undergraduates|
|🕡 Deadline: Oct 01, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|📋 Category: Scholarships|
|📌 RSS Feed: Subscribe to Scholarships|
|❓ Help: Chat with an Agent|
|TELL US ABOUT AN OPPORTUNITY 📝|
United States International University-Africa (USIU-Africa) is pleased to announce its partnership with the Mastercard Foundation for its global scholars Program.
The initiative will offer academically talented youths from Africa facing financial, gender, displacement or disability constraints an opportunity to access world-class university education.
To be eligible for the USIU-Africa Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be women not exceeding 29 years old in the following categories: Young women; Refugees and displaced youth; Youth with disabilities.
- Scholars must demonstrate academic talent and have personal motivation to complete their education.
- Must be committed to giving back to their communities through previous and/or past engagements with community outreach activities
- Exhibit leadership potential and committed to becoming change makers, role models and mentors who embrace ethical leadership.
- Be interested in and meet USIU-Africa’s admissions criteria and academic qualifications to undertake any of the approved undergraduate degree programs.
|SEE ALSO: Oriental Energy University Scholarship 2021/2022 Awards for Nigerian Students|
- Science and Technology
- Pharmacy and Health Sciences
- Communication, Cinematic and Creative Arts
- Business Administration
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Tuition and functional fees;
- Laptops, books, and other learning materials;
- Reasonable accommodation and meals;
- Medical insurance;
- Transport to and from home;
- Access to leadership training;
- Access to entrepreneurial training;
- Psycho-social support, career counseling, and mentorship.
- Disability needs will be reasonably catered for
|SEE ALSO: WAAW Foundation Scholarship 2021/2022 for Undergraduate Students in Africa|
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the USIU-Africa Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2022 are to:
- Download the application forms from Here or pick the forms from the Admissions Office, located in the Main Administration building at USIU-Africa at no cost.
- Submit completed application forms by email as an attachment, ensuring that the scanned copy of the scholarship application form and all the required documents are legible and send to email@example.com or drop your application at Admissions Office, located in the Main Administration building at USIU- Africa, or post your application to:
Program Director, Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program, USIU-Africa, P.O. Box 14634 – 00800, Nairobi
|⭐ Apply Next: Study In Saudi Arabia: 2021 King Abdulaziz University Scholarship For International Students|
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
|OTHER OPPORTUNITIES & DEADLINES:|