|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jan 31, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The Utrecht Excellence Scholarship (UES) is a highly selective programme for talented international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA = the EU countries, Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Norway) who wish to study for a master’s degree at Utrecht University.
To be eligible for a Utrecht Excellence Scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must belong to the top 10% of your graduating class.
- You must not hold an EU/EEA passport and not be eligible for support under the Dutch study grant and loan system.
- You must have completed your secondary school and/or bachelor’s degree outside the Netherlands.
- You must have applied for an international master’s programme with a start date of 1 September 2023. Not all programmes participate. Please check Master’s programme > Tuition fees and financial support to see if the Utrecht Excellence Scholarship is mentioned as a scholarship opportunity.
|SEE ALSO: University of Lincoln 2022 Africa Scholarship for African Students|
The Utrecht Excellence scholarship can be awarded as:
- the tuition fee, or
- the tuition fee plus the income required for a period of one year linked to a residence permit for study as determined by the IND (Immigration and Naturalisation Service).
Eligible candidates will be selected for a scholarship based on the following criteria:
- Academic quality and promise in the proposed field of study, as evidenced by your master’s application.
- Academic excellence, as evidenced by proof of belonging to the top 10% of your graduating class (class ranking certificate, GPA with grade distribution summary, statement/reference letter signed and stamped by your university).
- The quality and relevance of your motivation letter for the master’s programme (academic content, intercultural and communication skills, personal motivation).
- The quality of the application for the master’s programme itself (completeness, accuracy, consistency).
|SEE ALSO: Holland-High Potential Scholarship at Maastricht University 2023|
How to Apply
After submitting an application (or applications) for a UES eligible master’s programme before the stated deadline, non-EU/EEA students will have the opportunity to submit an application for one Utrecht Excellence Scholarship from 1 November 2022. You will see the UES application(s) in your OSIRIS Online Application account dashboard. Click view/edit for the UES linked (related process) to the programme you wish to apply for, upload the requested proof of belonging to the top 10% of your class, answer the questions and submit the application.
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions
|⭐ Apply Next: Commonwealth Distance-Learning Scholarships 2023/2024 for Developing Countries|
AD PACKAGES: Push your business to the face of over 8,000 people from as little as #1,000.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.