|🕡 Deadline: Jun 30, 2021 [ Set Reminder ]|
|👫 Open to: International Students|
|🌐 Host: International Students|
|👤 For: Graduates|
|📋 Category: Scholarships|
|🔊 Share on: WhatsApp Facebook Twitter|
|LOG IN NOW or REGISTER|
Are you a postgraduate student wishing to advance your career at a reputable university in England? Then the UWE Bristol Chancellor’s Scholarship 2021 for International Students is for you to grab.
Recipients of the scholarship will be required to undertake an internship working within the International Office or other departments and will also be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the university throughout the duration of the course.
Eligibility Criteria for UWE Bristol Chancellor’s Scholarship 2021 for International Students
To be eligible for the Chancellor’s Scholarship 2021 at the University of the West of England, applicants must:
- Have achieved the equivalent of a British first in an undergraduate degree.
- Hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition.
- Be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- Be classed as overseas for fees purposes.
- Not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
- Provide official transcripts at the time of application.
How-to-Apply for UWE Bristol Chancellor’s Scholarship 2021 for International Students
Applicants for the UWE Bristol Chancellor’s Scholarship 2021 for International Students will be invited to apply as part of the application process if he/she pass the eligibility criteria as listed above. Applicants are to view the international application guide to find out how to apply to UWE Bristol as an international applicant.
|⭐ Apply Next: YALI RLC West Africa Emerging Leaders Program 2021|
🔊 Share on: WhatsApp Facebook Twitter
Follow now for more opportunities and deadline alerts.— Opportunities & Deadlines (@AncestorAce) April 6, 2021
🕡 Deadline: Jun 30, 2021 [See all deadlines]
📩 Subscribe: WhatsApp, Telegram, Twitter