|👤 For (Open to): Graduates|
|🕡 Deadline: Jan 19, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|📋 Category: Job Vacancies|
|📌 RSS Feed: Subscribe to Job Vacancies|
|❓ Help: Chat with an Agent|
|TELL US ABOUT AN OPPORTUNITY 📝|
LDE, a leading global media company specialized in News Media, TV Content and Video Productions in Africa is currently recruiting journalists to join their organization.
Building on over 9 years of innovation, starting with online journalism, we are increasingly leveraging our brand as well as our massive and engaged partners, clients and audience in order to expand our offerings and our business. Today our news media spans beyond Africa and we engage in partnered services across Africa, Europe and America.
Journalist responsibilities include:
- Conducting research to uncover interesting and significant news
- Gathering, corroborating and interpreting data
- Interviewing key persons (witnesses, sources etc.) to obtain more information
We are looking for an enthusiastic Journalist to contribute in the publication of timely and accurate news. The successful candidate will be a skilled writer with a passion for the job capable of both informing and entertaining our readers.
- Conduct research to uncover interesting and significant news
- Gather, corroborate and interpret data
- Interview key persons (witnesses, sources etc.) to obtain more information
- Use findings to construct a well-written article
- Retain awareness of the readers’ point of view
- Obtain first-hand information by being present in happenings
- Receive assignments or investigate news leads/tips
- Comply with the moral code of the profession
- Maintain notes and audio recordings
- Partner with other journalists, editors, producers etc
- Establish contacts and sources for use in future research
- Keep abreast on developments by studying papers, attending events etc.
- Proven working experience as a Journalist or Reporter
- Portfolio of published articles or newscasts
- Ability to follow strict deadlines and fast-check information
- Current knowledge of headlines
- Computer proficiency (MS Office, digital editing, web search, databases)
- Excellent communication and networking skills along with an aptitude in extracting information
- Good observation and deduction skills
- Integrity and morality
- BSc degree in journalism or relevant field is an added advantage.
To apply for this position, proceed below via LinkedIn (you may be required to sign in to your LinkedIn account or create an account to apply).
Visit the official link for further information. See below for deadline, others.
|⭐ Apply Next: 2023 USA Diversity Immigrant Visa Program For International Students & Workers|
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
|OTHER OPPORTUNITIES & DEADLINES:|