|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Fellowships for Entrepreneurs, Girls & Women (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Oct 18, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The VV GROW Fellowship is a 10-month virtual programme that fosters growth and skills advancement in strategic planning, financial management, marketing and sales, strategic networking, leadership, human resources, and communications to support you in creating a holistic, sustainable foundation for which your vision and impact can grow.
Through the VV GROW Fellowship you will:
- Have gained a new found confidence in your ability to lead, as well as in your businesses’ ability to thrive.
- Have a framework for measuring your organization’s impact which can be used to measure your performance and can also be engaged in your marketing and in securing investors.
- Be empowered with the knowledge and tools to evaluate and identify opportunities for growth in business and leadership.
- Strengthened resiliency and ability to navigate change, and contingency planning strategies and approaches to guard against future economic or other shocks.
- Have knowledge in how to leverage the Vital Voices network of alumnae, partners and supporters to provide access to unique and high impact opportunities to further your own leadership and business impact.
- Understand how to strengthen network connections and engage partners to provide insight and support to you and your business.
|SEE ALSO: Media Defence Peer Support Programme for Women Lawyers 2022|
- Applicant is a woman (inclusive of the following identities: cisgender women, transgender women, and non-binary people that are comfortable in a space that centers the experiences of women).
- Applicant owns and leads a for-profit business that leads a purpose driven business that offers innovative solutions to the world’s greatest challenges and/or advances the Sustainable Development Goals.
- Applicant holds a key leadership and management role with decision-making authority in the business.
- Applicant’s business is beyond the startup phase, meaning they have proven their business model and product/service, they have a committed customer base, and the business is carrying out marketing activities.
- Applicant’s business at least breaks even in terms of annual revenue.
- Applicant has at least 1 full-time employee (inclusive of self).
- Applicant is proficient in spoken and written English.
- If accepted into the programme, there is a participation fee of US $1,500. Payment plans and some need-based scholarships will be available.
- Scholarships will be available. If you are interested in being considered for a scholarship, select “Apply for a scholarship” and answer the corresponding questions. Successful applicants will be informed of the result of their scholarship application upon notification of programme acceptance.
How to Apply
Go to Vital Voices on survey.alchemer.com to apply
Applicants may be asked to participate in a 30-min virtual interview. All applicants will be notified about final decisions by December 23, 2022. Early applications are strongly encouraged.
|⭐ Apply Next: Herbert Scoville Jr. Peace Fellowship 2022 (Fully-funded)|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.