|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. for Africans (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Aug 31, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are hereby invited from motivated and eligible candidates for Vodacom Early Careers Internship Programmes for Young Graduates. This opportunity is offered at full-time and permanent basis to share inspiration, thrive, and make a real difference.
The Vodacom Internship programme is a 12- month fixed term contract which provides workplace experience underpinned by a carefully designed training programme. It allows one to gain valuable work experience, explore career paths, networking with professionals in the field, while earning an income.
|SEE ALSO: Standard Bank Group Internship Program 2022|
What to Expect
This is a permanent employment opportunity underpinned by 2 years of skills training programme that is specifically designed for the development of future leaders. The applicants need to have completed at least their under graduate degree or degree equivalent by the end of 2022.
The Programme offers graduates a full rounded experience of the Vodacom business including mentorship and coaching, and on the job training, all whilst earning a full salary and enjoying all the benefits of a full-time employee.
At the end of the 2 years you will transition into a destination role within the organization. Following Discover, you will have the opportunity to apply for an international assignment taking you outside of your comfort zone to build your expertise and leadership capability.
To be eligible for Vodacom Early Careers Programmes for Young Graduates, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must have less than 2 years working experience post studies.
- Must be 26 years old or younger.
- South African Citizen by Birth/Naturalization, however, citizens of DRC, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Mozambique and Tanzania are encouraged to apply for consideration in those markets.
- Applicants must have obtained a minimum of 65% aggregate for completed or most recent academic results.
- Applicants must have a minimum of a B-degree (B-Com, BSc & B-Tech) qualification (NQF 7).
- Applicants must have A 3-year National Diploma (NQF 6) will be considered in the following areas only:
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Computer Software Engineering &
- Information Systems/Information Technology
|SEE ALSO: Binance 2022 Graduate Internship Programme|
How to Apply
Applying for the Vodacom Early Careers Programmes for Young Graduates, you are expected to adhere to the following steps:
Step 1: Before you can apply for a position, please ensure that you meet all of the above criteria.
Step 2: Once you have fulfilled step one, please click on the “Apply Now” button to register and apply.
Step 3: Once you have registered and applied, you will be emailed your confirmation of receipt. The Resourcing Team will then carefully assess your application and provide you with feedback every step of the way.
|⭐ Apply Next: Apply: West Africa Civil Society Institute (WACSI) 2023 Next Generation Internship Program|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.