|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Fellowships for Africans, Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Feb 28, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The World Bank Group (WBG) Education Global Practice and the Africa Chief Economist Office is pleased to announce the opening of applications for the 2022 WBG-Africa Education Fellowship Program for African nationals.
The WBG-Africa Education Fellowship Program targets young, talented Africans who are master’s degree holders and candidates who are completing or have recently completed their Ph.D. in an area relevant to the World Bank’s work in the Education sector.
|SEE ALSO: West African Research Association Residency Fellowship 2022|
To be eligible for the WBG – Africa Education Fellowship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a Sub-Saharan Africa national.
- Be a master’s degree holder with three to four years of relevant experience; recent Ph.D. graduate (within three years of completion) or be enrolled in the last year of the Ph.D. program.
- Have an excellent command of English, both written and verbal. Fluency in other languages such as French and Portuguese is highly desirable.
- Possess strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Be under the age of 32 by the closing of the application.
- Young African women who are eligible are encouraged to apply, especially those interested in Education Technology.
|SEE ALSO: Herbert Scoville Jr. Peace Fellowship 2022 (Fully-funded)|
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the World Bank Group – Africa Education Fellowship 2022 are to complete an online application on or before the application deadline as late application will not be considered.
|⭐ Apply Next: PDRI-DevLab 2023 Visiting Fellowship for African Scholars|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.