|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|🆕 New: Find more Essay Contests & Prizes at Latestopportunities.com|
|🕡 Deadline: Jun 07, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
Wema Bank Plc – Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
JOIN US FOR MORE ON: |
or Follow us on WhatsApp Channel
About the Competition
- The 2021 Royal kiddies Essay Competition tagged “Write & Win” will test the creative writing abilities of young school children in Nigeria aged 5-12. It aims to develop writing skills, promote creativity and drive them towards excellence in their learning process.
- Ten kids will emerge from a transparent, credible, and thorough screening process.
- 2020 A year to Remember
|SEE ALSO: 2021 GOI Peace Foundation International Essay Contest | Over $3000 Cash, Certificates etc|
- The essay competition is open to children of parents/guardians who have opened and funded a Royal Kiddies Account for their children/wards.
- Eligible kids will develop a creative and imaginative essay reminiscent of the eventful year 2020.
- The top three Essays will each get Huawei tablets and Royal Kiddies branded T-shirts.
- The seven other finalists will each get a N20,000 prepaid gift card for school supplies in addition to a branded T-shirt.
|SEE ALSO: 2021 Remita-SystemSpecs Children’s Day Essay Competition|
How to Apply
Interested and qualified parents / guardian should send their ward’s Royal Kiddies Account number along side with their essay to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Parents / Guardian are advised to fund the ward Royal Kiddies Account with a minimum of N20,000.
|⭐ Apply Next: Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM) 2023 Annual Essay Competition for Undergraduates|
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.