|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Fellowships for Entrepreneurs (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Mar 13, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 Notice: We are moving to Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are invited from young entrepreneurs from emerging markets for the Westerwelle Young Founders Programme which is a 6-month fellowship for outstanding entrepreneurs.
The fellowship programme brings together leaders from around the world, who are united and motivated to pursue and achieve entrepreneurial greatness. Fifty (50) young founders from emerging markets will be mentored during the session to achieve success in their pursuits.
|SEE ALSO: Apply: Alibaba eFounders Fellowship for Digital Entrepreneurs (Funded to China)|
The Young Founders Programme which is supported by Westerwelle Foundation strives to create equal opportunities and to empower the middle-class as a socioeconomic model by facing the unknown and embracing emerging opportunities. The mission of the programme is to uplift emerging markets through empowered entrepreneurship. The programme consists of a 5-day conference in Berlin/ 6 months remote programme that will cover Mentorship, Peer Learning, expert sessions, Buddy Programme.
To be eligible for the Young Founders Programme 2022/23, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be engaged in startup entreprises from South America, Africa, Asia.
- Must have recently (in the last five years) started a for-profit company focused on developing or emerging markets.
- Your company possesses a scalable business model that has ideally generated revenue or secured a first round of external funding.
- You or your business possesses disruptive qualities that can increase the quality, impact or inclusiveness of the industry.
- Possess good knowledge of English language.
- Applicants must be available for the fellowship during the entire duration of the programme.
- Must be demonstrate the passion to succeed in their chosen entrepreneurial path.
|SEE ALSO: Free Online Course by MIT: Becoming an Entrepreneur|
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Westerwelle Young Founders Programme are to complete an online application and should have the following documents ready:
- Your startup pitch deck
- Basic financial information (i.e. revenues, funding)
- Your LinkedIn profile and/ or CV
|⭐ Apply Next: ILRI 2022 PhD Graduate Fellowship for African Students|
|COUPON ALERT: Enter promo code, "fsguest" at checkout to get 30% discount off premium courses on FS Academy. START NOW!|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.