|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Nigerians, Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jun 13, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The University of Westminster is proud to work with the UK government’s GREAT Britain campaign and the British Council. Further information about our partnership with the GREAT Scholarships campaign can be found on the Study UK website.
Requirements and Eligibility
- This scholarship is open to Overseas fee-paying students from (and residing in) Nigeria.
- You must hold an offer for a full-time master’s course in Law starting in September 2022 at the University of Westminster.
|SEE ALSO: University of Reading 2022 Masters Scholarships for International Students|
For more details, see our full terms and conditions.
- Students who already have a Master’s degree are not eligible to apply unless otherwise stated in the overseas academic qualifications equivalency guide.
Please note that if your course falls into one or more of the below categories then you are NOT eligible to apply for a scholarship:
- Postgraduate Diploma
- Professional courses (eg RIBA pt III, ACCA, CIMA, CiLEX)
- Conversion courses (eg Graduate Diploma in Law)
- Integrated Masters/MPhil/PhD student
- Part-time students
|SEE ALSO: University of Birmingham Global Masters Scholarship 2022/2023 for International Students|
Minimum UK equivalent 2:1 Honours degree. Selection is based on academic qualifications and personal statement.
- £10,000 Tuition Fee Award paid directly to the University towards your tuition fees. Students on two-year postgraduate courses will receive the award for their first year only.
How to Apply
Please return your completed application form including any required supporting evidence as PDF attachments to email@example.com.
GREAT Scholarship Justice and Law Application Form
|⭐ Apply Next: Czech Government 2023/24 Postgraduate Scholarships for Developing Countries|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.