|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Nov 12, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
Both domestic and international students are invited to apply for William Georgetti Scholarships aimed at postgraduate studies at the University of Canterbury, New Zealand. The scholarship which is awarded up to the tone of $NZ45,000 per year will be awarded to eligible master’s and doctoral students.
The purpose of the William Georgetti Scholarships is to encourage postgraduate study and research, normally in New Zealand, in a field that, in the opinion of the Scholarship Board, is important to the social, cultural or economic development of New Zealand.
|SEE ALSO: Study in Germany: UNITECH International Program 2022-23|
To apply for William Georgetti Scholarships, applicants must:
- have resided in New Zealand for a period of at least five years immediately preceding the year of selection;
- be of good moral character and repute;
- be of good health;
- hold a degree of a university in New Zealand or elsewhere or any other academic qualification of a university or other institution of learning (in New Zealand or elsewhere) reasonably equivalent in the opinion of the Scholarship Board to a degree of a university in New Zealand.
- Eligible Fields: Fields of studies relating to the social, cultural or economic development of New Zealand.
Scholarship Value and Benefits
The value of the scholarship if it is held in New Zealand is
- up to $20,000 per year for master’s study and
- up to $30,000 per year for doctoral study.
- For students studying overseas, the award can be up to $NZ45,000 per year.
- The term of each scholarship is normally up to three years.
|SEE ALSO: Imperial College London President’s PhD Scholarships 2022-2023|
How to Apply
Application for William Georgetti Scholarship 2020/2021 for Postgraduate Studies is done online. Interested and eligible candidates should read the application Regulations to confirm your eligibility and apply through the online application portal.
Application Documents: Candidates will be required to provide;
- a statement of the candidate’s proposed programme of research or advanced study and
- the names of two people from whom character references have been requested
- a detailed statement of the candidate’s countries of residence during the previous five years.a Curriculum Vitae.
|⭐ Apply Next: Go Overseas Full Masters Scholarship to Study in Ireland 2022/23|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.