|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Fellowships for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Oct 05, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
The Wilson Center is pleased to invite scholars, practitioners, journalists and public intellectuals to take part in its flagship international Fellowship Program 2021.
The Woodrow Wilson International Center aims to unite the world of ideas to the world of policy by supporting pre-eminent scholarship and linking that scholarship to issues of concerns. The Center offers a stipend of $90,000 for a nine-month fellowship.
To be eligible for the Wilson Center International Fellowship Program 2021, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Citizens or permanent residents from any country (applicants from countries outside the United States must hold a valid passport and be able to obtain a J-1 visa even if they are currently in the United States.
- Academic candidates must be at the post-doctoral level and have published a book or monograph beyond the Ph.D. dissertation.
- Practitioners or policymakers with an equivalent level of professional achievement.
- Must possess good English language proficiency.
|SEE ALSO: Call For Submission: 2021 African Union Innovating Education in Africa Expo|
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Wilson Center International Fellowship Program 2021 are to submit their applications online. A complete application must include the following:
- Fellowship application form
- Current CV (not to exceed three pages); the Center will only accept the first three pages; please list your publications separately.
- A list of your publications that includes exact titles, names of publishers, dates of publication and status of forthcoming publications.
- A project proposal
- A bibliography for the project that includes primary sources and relevant secondary sources.
- Two letters of reference.
|⭐ Apply Next: 2022 Apple Entrepreneur Camp for Black Founders|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.