|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Professional Programs for Graduates, Youths (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Nov 19, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Are you a passionate and talented young individual with the drive to know more about the technical and strategic aspects of Intellectual Property (IP)? Then apply for the WIPO Young Experts Program early 2022 cohort.
WIPO is pioneering a Young Experts Program (YEP) to train the next generation of global IP leaders to help build innovation ecosystems around the world. Successful candidates will be groomed through the 2-year program to understand IP and to make impact in their countries.
The Young Experts Program (YEP) of the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) is investing in young, talented persons from diverse backgrounds, giving them the exposure needed to understand IP at both a technical and strategic level, as well as nurture them in leadership and administrative skills. This will help the fellows to contribute to the future economic growth of their countries and regions.
|SEE ALSO: WAEL Oil and Gas Recruitment for Graduates and Experienced Professionals|
To be considered for the WIPO Young Experts Program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be maximum of 35 years of age at the time of application.
- Available for 24 months for 2022-2023.
- Possess a university degree.
- Possess minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
- Have strong analytical, research, and organizational skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Other preferred requirements include knowledge/experience in the areas of IP, innovation or creativity; knowledge of other UN languages.
- 5000 Swiss francs (CHF) per month salary.
- Medical and accident insurance coverage during the course of the program.
- Contribution toward travel expenses. If necessary, WIPO may provide assistance in obtaining an entry visa to Switzerland.
|SEE ALSO: Ezz Steel Professional Training and Graduate Recruitment Program|
How to Apply
Interested and eligible applicants for the WIPO Young Experts Program are to apply online for the program.
|⭐ Apply Next: Unilever Future Leaders Graduate Programme 2022|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.