|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Grants & Fundings for Africans, Startups (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Aug 25, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Startup Wise Guys accelerator is an intense, high energy, no BS, straightforward approach to coaching from practitioners, not consultants!
It’s a 5-months long on-site mentors-driven program taking place in Tallinn (Estonia), Riga (Latvia), Vilnius (Lithuania), Milan and Cosenza (Italy), or online. The accelerator is primarily sales and scaling focused with a fundraising component helping teams be in a position to raise the next funding round within 6 months. They have four verticals – B2B SaaS, Fintech, Cyber, and Sustainability.
|SEE ALSO: Hello Tomorrow 2022 Global Challenge for Tech Startups worldwide (up to €150,000)|
- This program is mainly for English-speaking East and West African early-stage digital B2B SaaS startups with initial traction, a solid team, and a focus on one of these areas:
- Your team is ready to disrupt a market usually no smaller than 1 Billion USD, so reaching 10% market share will allow your team to be a $100 Million USD company.
- Your product has the capability and vision to keep growing as customers leverage your product functionalities and it has been designed and built in a way that it can scale.
- Commitment is more than words, it is not waiting for that monthly salary out of investors. You and your team have already been working full time and committed to make this happen, and have already an MVP in place.
- A full time dedicated team, with a vision in mind, the passion to survive the hard entrepreneurship life and a balanced skill-set among co-founders. They avoid to take single-founder teams in accelerator with very few exceptions.
- Up to €65K investment for up to 12% equity (48K cash + 17K program) with a follow-on possibility
- Benefit from meeting top-notch industry experts: 350+ mentors, 200+ investors, and 600+ alumni
- Join an intensive 5-month startup accelerator program power-packed with cutting-edge industry knowledge and expertise
- Accelerate your growth after the program with 1:1 support to boost sales, new market entry, and partnerships.
|SEE ALSO: Pitch AgriHack Digital Agriculture Competition for Agritech Startups 2022 (US$45,000 Cash Prize)|
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should go to Wise Guys on app.dealum.com to apply
Your application will be reviewed in 1-2 weeks and you will receive a message on Dealum platform. The email you provide in the application is going to be the main channel of communication, make sure it is correct.
|⭐ Apply Next: Flourish Africa 2023 N1 Billion Grant for Female Entrepreneurs (Winners receive up to N2M funding each)|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.