|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Post-Graduate Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jun 25, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The The World Leading Innovative and Smart Education (WISE) Program Scholarship is currently open for applications at Hokkaido University School/ Faculty of Veterinary Medicine. Interested and qualified international students are invited to apply for the WISE Program Scholarship Entrance Examination in Veterinary Medicine/Infectious Disease.
The scholarship program aims to develop, through research experience on leading-edge life sciences, problem-solving abilities based on veterinary medicine and the ability to conduct international activities for new discoveries related to life phenomena and drug development.
|SEE ALSO: University of Lincoln 2022 Africa Scholarship for African Students|
The School of Veterinary Medicine has set degree conferral standards that ensure the specific abilities required of ideal veterinarians in the Cooperative Veterinary Education Program, VetNorth Japan, which is jointly offered by the Obihiro University of Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine, and grants a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine to students who have developed the requisite abilities and acquired the necessary credits.
Interested applicants are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria
- Applicants must be international student.
- An understanding of standards of conduct that are based on the logic and ethics needed for veterinarians in their duties
- Proficient knowledge and skills on the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of animal diseases, as well as on the maintenance and improvement of animal health and public health.
- The international perspectives, expertise and specialized skills necessary to contribute to the solving of global issues such as food supply stability, the hygienic management of livestock animals, the safety of livestock products, and the control of zoonoses.
- Through research experience on leading-edge life sciences, problem-solving abilities based on veterinary medicine and the ability to conduct international activities for new discoveries related to life phenomena and drug development.
Successful applicants for Hokkaido University WISE Scholarship Program will receive the following benefits;
- Free enrollment fee
- Free examination fee
- Tuition fee exempted and a
- Stipend allowance of 145,000 YEN per month
|SEE ALSO: Flinders International Fully Funded Research Scholarship in Australia 2022|
How to Apply
Interested candidates for Hokkaido University WISE Scholarship Program are required to enrolled and accepted in the Graduate School of Veterinary Medicine or Graduate School of Infectious Diseases, thereafter proceed to forward the following documents to through the email- firstname.lastname@example.org. You should refer to the guideline and instructions to guide you through the application.
- Curriculum vitae
- Documents for the applicant qualification screening
- Research plan
- Career plan after graduation from the Graduate School
- Evaluation report from the expected supervisor
- Report on scientific and academic activities
- Two letters of recommendation to the President of Hokkaido University
- Short essay of approximately 1,200 words
- English proficiency
- Medical certificate
|⭐ Apply Next: University of Glasgow James McCune Smith PhD Scholarships for International Students 2023|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.