|🕡 Deadline: Mar 12, 2021 [ Set Reminder ]|
|👫 Open to: Nigerians|
|🌐 Host: Nigerians|
|👤 For: Girls & Women|
|📋 Category: Grants|
|🔊 Share on: WhatsApp Facebook Twitter|
|LOG IN NOW or REGISTER|
Proposals are invited from organizations for the Women’s Peace and Humanitarian Fund Project in Nigeria 2021/2022 to strengthen the political and economic participation of women affected by forced displacement. The fund will help promote improved socio-economic recovery.
The Women’s Peace and Humanitarian Fund (WPHF) is a global pooled funding mechanism which aims to re-energize action and stimulate a significant increase in financing for women’s participation, leadership, and empowerment in peace and security processes and humanitarian response. Organizations wishing to apply for the funds should submit their proposals before the deadline.
Eligibility Criteria for Women’s Peace and Humanitarian Fund
To be eligible for the Women’s Peace and Humanitarian Fund:
- International, national and local women-led, women’s rights, feminist, youth rights, refugee or IDP-led civil society organizations with a proven track record working ith women and girls as well as forcibly displaced people.
- The organization must be headed by a woman as director/head of organizations.
- Civil society organizations wishing to submit their proposals must demonstrate experience in addressing issues faced by forcibly displaced people and promoting gender equality and/or women’s right.
- Projects must contribute to enhanced role of civil society organizations in advocating for and ensuring accountability, improved socio-economic recovery and participation of women and girls in peacebuilding contexts.
How to Apply
Interested organizations are to submit their applications in English and emailed to CFPnigeria@unwomen.org in .doc, .docx or .pdf format as other formats will not be accepted. All documents must be submitted together as a package.
- Results Framework
- Project budget
- Proof of valid legal registration or status of the lead organization.
|⭐ Apply Next: 2021 JAN-Google IT Support Professional Certification Program | $400,000 Grant|
🔊 Share on: WhatsApp Facebook Twitter
Follow now for more opportunities and deadline alerts.— Opportunities & Deadlines (@AncestorAce) April 6, 2021
🕡 Deadline: Mar 12, 2021 [See all deadlines]
📩 Subscribe: WhatsApp, Telegram, Twitter