> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
|🆕 New: Find more Fellowships at Latestopportunities.com|
|🕡 Deadline: Oct 01, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
The Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars aims to unite the world of ideas to the world of policy by supporting pre-eminent scholarship and linking that scholarship to issues of concern to officials in Washington.
Today the Center takes seriously his views on the need to bridge the gap between the world of ideas and public policy, bringing them into creative contact, enriching the work of both, and enabling each to learn from the other. This continuing dialogue between public policy and scholarship makes the Center unique.
In addition to its residential program, the Center conducts research through its programs, organizes conferences and seminars, and disseminates the content of its work and fellows’ research through its website and email marketing. The Center invites Fellows to take part in the Center’s conferences, meetings and seminars and to benefit from the wide range of dialogue that takes place at the Center.
- Open to citizens or permanent residents from any country (applicants from countries outside the United States must hold a valid passport and be able to obtain a J-1 visa even if they are currently in the United States). Contact the Center if you have any questions about your eligibility to obtain a J1 visa.
- Academic candidates must be at the post-doctoral level and have published a book or monograph beyond the Ph.D. dissertation.
- Practitioners or policymakers with an equivalent level of professional achievement.
- English proficiency as the Center is designed to encourage the exchange of ideas among its fellows.
|SEE ALSO: Apply: 2023 CLIFF-GRADS Fellowship Programme (Up to $14,000 USD in Grants)|
Benefits of WWC Fellowship Program
- The Center offers a stipend of $90,000 for a nine-month fellowship. Fellows are responsible for their own health insurance and travel expenses.
Documents Required for Application
A complete application must include the following:
- The Fellowship Application Form;
- A current CV (not to exceed three pages); The Center will only accept the first three pages; list your publications separately. Feel free to include an explanation for any lapses in your CV. You may also add a section on any awards or opportunities you were offered but were not able to accept for personal or other reasons. They understand that these things do occur and that not every CV will look the same.
- A list of your publications that includes exact titles, names of publishers, dates of publication and status of forthcoming publications (not to exceed three pages);
- A Project Proposal (not to exceed five single-spaced typed pages, using 12-point type); The Center reserves the right to omit from review applications that are longer than the requested page length;
- A bibliography for the project that includes primary sources and relevant secondary sources (not to exceed three pages);
- Two letters of reference.
All application materials must be submitted in English.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
|⭐ Apply Next: No upcoming opportunity in this category ( See all opportunities )|
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.