|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In General Competitions for Africans (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: May 20, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
In an effort to find a common solution to a common challenge, the World Bank would like to hear the views of African youth on the challenges of corruption. Based on the situation in your country, answer the following question:
How can young people work with their governments, academia, and civil society organizations to speak up against corruption and counter the negative impacts corruption has on society?
To be eligible for the competition, you must:
- Be a citizen of one of the 48 countries in Sub-Saharan Africa;
- Be between the ages of 18 and 28 on May 31, 2023;
- Not have been a winner of previous editions.
|SEE ALSO: Melton Foundation 2023 Global Citizenship Challenge (up to $1,000)|
Benefits of World Bank International Corruption Hunters Alliance Blog Contest
Two (2) selected winning authors have their choice of:
- being sponsored to attend the World Bank Group’s International Corruption Hunter’s Alliance 2023 forum, scheduled for June 14-16, 2023 in Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire, pending their availability, OR
- receiving a USD $500 equivalent prize. Top entries from all submissions will have an opportunity to have their blog published on the World Bank’s website.
The winning submissions will be selected based on the following criteria:
- clarity in writing and presentation;
- practicality and relevance;
- potential impact on development.
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions
|⭐ Apply Next: Inkitt's 10 year Decade of Discovery Contest 2023|
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.