|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Fellowships for Professionals (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 03, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The World Bank Robert S. McNamara Fellowships Program (RSMFP) matches aspiring development economics researchers from developing countries with World Bank research economists, creating unique opportunities for fellows to participate in rigorous policy-relevant research in the World Bank’s Development Economics Vice Presidency (DEC). Fellows will be hosted at the World Bank in Washington, D.C. for 8 months (September to May each year) and work under the supervision of researchers in the World Bank’s Development Impact Evaluation (DIME) and Development Research Group departments, engaging in high-quality and policy-relevant research projects.
By working with World Bank DEC researchers and their external academic collaborators from top universities, fellows will learn current research standards, acquire new econometric skills, and network with leading researchers in their field. They will have a unique opportunity to participate in rigorous policy-relevant research and widen their perspective on potential development questions, and how their research can address challenges in the developing world.
|SEE ALSO: Open for Applications: WFSA Pilot Editorial Fellowship 2023|
To be considered for the RSMFP, applicants must be:
- Nationals of World Bank WBG member countries, with preference to nationals of developing countries;
- Graduates of MA level studies or currently pursuing a PhD in Economics or a related field;
- No more than 35 years of age (by June 30th of the year the fellowship starts);
- Available to relocate to Washington, D.C. for the duration of the fellowship.
Benefits of World Bank RSM Fellowships Program
- The RSMFP offers a competitive compensation, totaling $44,888 net of income taxes per fellow for an 8-month fellowship (paid in monthly installments).
- Fellows will work on World Bank projects under the direct supervision of World Bank DEC researchers and will be offered training on cutting-edge research practices and technologies and engage with the World Bank operations
- Fellows will receive a one-week technical onboarding at the start of the program, including training on reproducible research practices.
- Fellows will be invited to write a blog based on their fellowship research within DEC.
|SEE ALSO: WTO 2023 Essay Award for Young Economists|
Documents Required for Application
- Statement of research interests
- Contact details for a letter of recommendation (RSMFP team will contact the academic advisor for the letter)
- Writing sample in English (optional)
- Code samples (optional)
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions
|⭐ Apply Next: Legatum Center Foundry Fellowship Program for African Entrepreneurs 2023|
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.