|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Fellowships for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: May 16, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
With 189 member countries, staff from over 170 countries, and offices in 130, the World Bank Group aims to bring a richness of perspectives, cultures and experiences that is invaluable to our clients and make us a truly global multilateral development bank.
Our work in infrastructure in particular aims to improve lives by creating inclusion and connecting people to opportunities. We help developing countries address their unique infrastructure needs by building smart infrastructure that supports inclusive and sustainable growth, expands markets, creates job opportunities, promotes competition, and contributes to a cleaner future. The challenges are huge: Globally, 840 million people live more than 2 kilometers from all-weather roads, 1 billion people lack electricity, and 4 billion people lack Internet access. Achieving the Sustainable Development Goals will only be possible if we close these infrastructure gaps.
|SEE ALSO: World Bank Legal Vice Presidency Internship Program For Law Students 2022|
- Be a citizen of a World Bank member country;
- Preferably have a master’s degree and minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience;
- Be fluent in English;
- Be committed to International Development;
- With Sub-Saharan Africa or of African descent such as African Americans, Afro-Latin Americans, and others.
- We invite you to join a global team that currently works on more than 400 operations for a total value of USD 75 billion, and produces world-class research and knowledge focused on achieving sustainable infrastructure solutions that build better lives in developing and emerging economies.
- A career with the World Bank Group (WBG) offers a unique opportunity for exceptionally talented individuals with a passion for international development to contribute to solving some of the world’s most pressing problems.
|SEE ALSO: UNDP Digital Transformation Internship Programme 2022|
We recognize that poverty has no borders. Neither does excellence. So, we are continually in search of the brightest, most talented individuals from around the globe. And we are proud to employ a dedicated and committed workforce that is diverse in gender, nationality and ethnic background.
|⭐ Apply Next: 2023 GBHI Atlantic Fellows for Equity in Brain Health Programme|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.