|👤 For (Open to): Post Graduates|
|🕡 Deadline: Jul 15, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|📋 Category: Masters Programs|
|📌 RSS Feed: Subscribe to Masters Programs|
|❓ Help: Chat with an Agent|
|TELL US ABOUT AN OPPORTUNITY 📝|
Application window opens for the 2021 World Bank Group Young Professionals Program (WBG YPP)for professionals around the globe. If you are a person who demonstrates a passion for international development, graduate education, relevant professional experience, and the potential to grow into any of the impactful leadership roles across the WBG, then you should apply.
The WBG YPP is a starting point for an exciting career at the World Bank Group. Young Professionals are recruited from around the world with various academic and professional backgrounds relevant to the World Bank, IFC and MIGA.
To be considered for the World Bank Young Professionals Program (YPP) 2021, applicants must:
- Be born on or after October 1, 1989
- Have a master’s or doctoral degree*
- Specialize in a field relevant to YPP Business Areas
- Demonstrate relevant professional experience or continued study at the doctoral level**
- Be fluent in English
- The Bank’s Group recruitment policy is to hire staff of the highest caliber, on as wide a geographical basis as possible, with preference to nationals of WBG member countries or countries of operations.
|SEE ALSO: 2021 Association of Commonwealth Universities Fellowship For Academicians & Professionals|
Application window reopen June 15 – July 15 for all profiles and from August 16 – September 20 for IFC and MIGA profiles only
How to Apply
Applications must be completed through the online application portal in one 90-minute session (it is not possible to save and continue later) by 11:59 PM UTC (Coordinated Universal Time) on the last day of the application period using the following application checklist:
- Academic Credentials
- 1 Short Essay
- Short Summary of Thesis or Dissertation (World Bank candidates, only if applicable)
- 3 Professional or Academic Recommendations
Short Essay Question:
In 6,000 characters or less, please describe:
- Why you are interested in the WBG YPP and in your preferred institution (IBRD, IFC or MIGA);
- Why you are the right person for the role; and
- How your preferred institution, and the WBG as a whole, should support our clients to contain the impact of COVID-19, working towards a green, resilient, and inclusive recovery.
|⭐ Apply Next: Presidential Amnesty Programme (PAP) Scholarship 2021-2022|
Subscribe below to receive our recommended opportunities every Monday.
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
|OTHER OPPORTUNITIES & DEADLINES:|