|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In General Competitions for Everyone (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Mar 19, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The World Intellectual Property Day 2023 Video Competition is an opportunity for you to share your ideas on how an inclusive innovation ecosystem can unleash the ingenuity and creativity of girls and women to build a better tomorrow for the benefit of all.
Show why it is important for girls and women to switch on to intellectual property (IP), and how we all benefit, in a 90-second video and win great prizes!
Under the theme “When women enter the IP universe, we accelerate innovation and creativity and everyone’s a winner,” participants are requested to submit a 90-second video that explores the importance of girls and women switching to IP, and how we all benefit from this.
The video may showcase the creativity and innovation of women inventors, creators, and entrepreneurs, highlighting how IP rights can enable women to make an even greater impact on society and the economy, as well as the collective benefits that arise from the participation of a greater number of women in innovation and IP ecosystems.
|SEE ALSO: African Plant Nutrition Institute (APNI) 2023 Photo Contest|
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age to enter the competition.
- Individual or group entry submissions (up to 10 group members).
- The video creator holds all the rights to the uploaded video.
- Your video must not have been previously published online, nor have been recognized and/or awarded in another competition.
- The video does not violate any copyright, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, industrial designs, distinctive signs, contractual obligations, or any other intellectual property rights, or other proprietary rights of any third party.
- The video is accompanied by a transcript in any of the following languages: Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, or Spanish.
Benefits of WIPO Video Competition
The winners will receive prizes as follows:
- First Prize: Digital equipment to the maximum value of CHF 5,000
- Second Prize: Digital equipment to the maximum value of CHF 3,000
- Third Prize: Digital equipment to the maximum value of CHF 1,000
- The top 10 winning videos will benefit from training opportunities offered by the WIPO Academy.
|SEE ALSO: The Creative Future Writers’ Award 2023|
- Entry deadline: March 19, 2023 at 23:59 CET.
- 10 shortlisted videos will be published on the Competition platform on April 13, 2023.
- The Online Public Vote to select the winners of the Competition will open on April 13, 2023.
- Online Public Vote closes on April 23, 2023, at 23:59 CET.
- Winning videos will be announced on April 26, 2023.
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions
|⭐ Apply Next: Biomimicry Institute Youth Design Challenge Worldwide|
AD PACKAGES: Push your business to the face of over 8,000 people from as little as #1,000.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.