|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Literary/Art Contests for Writers & Poets (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jan 17, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 Notice: We are moving to Latestopportunities.com|
The Youth Combating Neglected Tropical Diseases is now accepting entries from young artists and communicators worldwide for its 2021 World NTD Storytelling Competition.
Young artists and communicators worldwide are invited the tell the world why fighting Neglected Tropical Diseases (NTD) matters, or how their respective country/region is ending the neglect. Send your multimedia stories of resilience and progress against neglected tropical diseases in your country or region to win cash prizes of up to USD 2,500!
Entries can be personal stories; explaining to someone who has never heard about these diseases what neglected tropical diseases are, why people should care about neglected tropical diseases; why you believe that countries and the global community need to take action to end neglected tropical diseases. The idea is to be compelling and to inspire action! All entries should be framed as a global rallying cry to beat NTDs.
Highly Recommended: Full list of opportunities closing this week (10th – 16th Jan)
Categories for World NTD Storytelling Competition
There is no strict limitation on the form and content of entries, put together the most creative and compelling story you can – in English, or with English subtitles/translation included:
- Video – entries of up to five minutes length can take the form of vlogs, interviews, mini-documentaries or short movies etc.
- Audio – entries in this category should be up to five minutes in length, and can be pieces of music, interviews, poetry, narrative or speech etc.
- Digital – entries should be a single artistic or infographic image– drawings, animation, comic book, photos, posters, collages etc.
- Text – written entries of maximum 1,500 words in prose, poetry or reporting etc.
Eligibility for World NTD Storytelling Competition
- Open to individuals or teams worldwide, all aged between 15 and 30 years old (inclusive) as of January 1, 2021.
- Each individual or team entrant may submit a single entry under each category – contestants cannot enter both as an individual and as part of a team.
Prizes for World NTD Storytelling Competition
There are three winning prizes available in each category:
- 1st prize: $2,500
- 2nd prize: $1,500
- 3rd prize: $1,000
- Alongside the twelve (12) winners, seven (7) other finalists in each category will receive certificates of recognition and a place in featured compilations.
How to Submit Entries for World NTD Storytelling Competition 2021
Upload your files to the provided link (using the submit button below), including your category and name in the file name, and fill out your contact details on the online submission form, listing your contact details and file name. Entries will be reviewed by a panel of expert judges in the week of 18th January (see below for deadline). Finalists will be contacted no later than the week of 25th January 2021.
Visit the official link for further information. See below for deadline, others.
|⭐ Apply Next: The Bulwer Lytton Fiction Contest|
NOTICE: Get a copy of the Complete Nigerian Army Past Question and Answers now. (Complete answers and guide)
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.