|🕡 Deadline: Mar/07/2021 [See all deadlines]|
|👫 Open to: Nigerians|
|🌍 Host Country: Nigeria|
|👤 For: Writers & Poets|
|📑 Reminder: Google Calendar|
|🔊 Share on: WhatsApp Facebook Twitter|
|LOG IN NOW or REGISTER|
Reporting to the director of content, the writer/content specialist will play a critical role in the newly developed content team, which will be responsible for the collecting, developing, and packaging of dynamic content. An exceptional writer, with the ability to make complex content digestible and relatable, the writer/content specialist will create content for digital channels and traditional print materials.
He/she will be adept at AP style, comfortable creating all forms of content, including news stories, email communications, social media content, brochure content, etc. and skilful in writing content that achieves desired outcomes. He/she will be a team player, a strong relationship builder, and possess the ability to mine and identify stories from key partners. The writer/content specialist will support the Division of Marketing and Communications overarching content strategy by supporting the development and execution of a strategic content calendar that seeks to support and advance the Xyples LLC’s vision and mission.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, public relations, or English.
- Years of experience of multi-channel content creation required.
- Advancement communications experience is highly desirable
Job Specific Qualifications
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, excellent storytelling capabilities, and a demonstrated ability to achieve desired outcomes through content creation.
- Detailed and deadline-oriented, accurate, and efficient, the writer/content specialist must be able to manage multiple content responsibilities at once.
- Must be an excellent editor and proofreader and possess strong copy-editing skills.
- Experience with email communications systems, content management systems, including WordPress, and other social media and digital technologies designed to support communications strategies.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Must also have the ability to oversee and execute multiple projects simultaneously while working effectively under the pressure of last-minute deadlines and changing priorities.
- Must partner and collaborate well with various stakeholder groups and understand how to map content creation with the nuances of varied and unique audiences.
- Must be adept at ingesting and translating business requirements and goals into engaging content that can be leveraged across all mediums.
- Must be outcome-driven, resourceful, organized, accountable, and committed to collaboration.
- Higher education experience strongly preferred.
- Create dynamic engaging content for digital channels and print materials in alignment with Xyples LLC’s brand identity standards and communication messaging guidelines.
- Collect, develop, and package dynamic engaging content for digital channels and print materials in alignment with Xyples LLC’s brand identity standards and communication messaging guidelines.
- Collaborate with campus partners, including admissions, advancement, and communicators in the schools and colleges to mine for and identify interesting stories that fully reflect the Xyples LLC experience.
- Stays up-to-date on industry trends.
- Training: 3 months of training
- Probation: 3 months and 12 months for employment date
- Experience: None required but must be matured, professional always and love using computer all-day
- Workdays: Monday to Friday only, No work on Saturday and Sunday
- Work time: 10 am to 8 pm
- Break: 1-hour compulsory break for everyone
- Environment: Fast pace
- Environment: Collaborative but competitive
- Required Skill: Fast typing
- Required Skill: Flexible to change
- Required Skill: Love using and working computers and modern technology all-day
- Required Skill: Can work alone on projects and independent
- Required Skill: Provide daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
- Required Skill: On-time to work
- Required Skill: On-time to meetings
- Required Skill: Like daily technology training
- Required Skill: Good in mathematics
- Required Skill: Good in English
- Required Skill: Good in writing
- Required Skill: Organized and good at time-management
- Required Skill: Knows how to work with emails
- Required Skill: Knows how to search on Google or other search engines
- Required Skill: PowerPoint presentation
- Required Skill: Microsoft word
- Required Skill: Microsoft excel
- Required Skill: Great communicator
- Required Skill: Listens and follow instruction from manager
- Required Skill: Not argumentative
Before you proceed, see other Job openings
Job Types: Full-time, New-Grad, Permanent
Salary: ₦70,000.00 – ₦202,000.00 per month
Experience: Writer / Content: 1 year (Preferred)
Licence: NYSC (Required)
Work Remotely: No
🕡 Deadline: Mar/07/2021 [See all deadlines]
📩 Subscribe: WhatsApp, Telegram, E-Mail
📋 Category: Job Vacancies.