|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Post-Graduate Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jan 26, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 Notice: We are moving to Latestopportunities.com|
White Rose College of the Arts and Humanities (WRoCAH) is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for its Postgraduate program in Arts and Humanities Open Competition scholarships in the United Kingdom.
Two types of studentship will be offered through WRoCAH, funded by the AHRC, for a 2022/23 start: Open Competition and Collaborative Doctoral Award (CDA). WRoCAH is responsible for the distribution of AHRC-funded studentships for York, Leeds and Sheffield and coordinates the doctoral training programme.
|SEE ALSO: University of Sheffield International Merit Postgraduate Scholarship 2022|
The Arts and Humanities Research Council-funded White Rose College of the Arts and Humanities Open Competition scholarships suit student-led PhD projects within the AHRC remit of:
- Cultures and Heritage,
- Creative and Performing Arts, and
- Languages and Literature.
- This award is open to International (including EU) and UK (home) students.
- Students can make one application for funding through the open competition at either York, Leeds or Sheffield.
- Projects are welcome from all departments, as long as the research falls within the remit of the AHRC.
- All students are eligible to receive a full award, to include fees and a stipend at the standard UKRI Home level. Applicants liable for international fees will have the difference between the home and international fee rate met by their University.
- By the time you start your PhD study, you should have: first or 2:1 honours degree or equivalent, Masters-level qualification
|SEE ALSO: 2022/23 KU Leuven Global Minds Doctoral Scholarships Programme|
How to Apply
Applicants can access the application online to register their interested for the White Rose College of the Arts and Humanities (WRoCAH) Postgraduate Studentship. Application for a PhD programme at least one month in advance of the studentship application deadline.
- Up to 48 hours after completing your PhD application, you will receive a 9-digit ID number. You will need this number to make your studentship application.
- You should also leave time to discuss your studentship application with your supervisor.
- You must apply online via the WRoCAH website. The application form and the Guidance Notes for Applicants are available here: WRoCAH application guidance
|⭐ Apply Next: Study in Lithuania: Vytautas Magnus University 2022 Scholarships|
|COUPON ALERT: Enter promo code, "fsguest" at checkout to get 30% discount off premium courses on FS Academy. START NOW!|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.