|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Professional Programs for Professionals (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 13, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The WTO Young Professionals Programme was launched in 2016 as an opportunity for qualified young professionals from developing and least-developed countries that are members of the WTO to enhance their knowledge regarding WTO and international trade issues.
The programme aims to attract professionals from under-represented countries who can consequently improve their chances of being recruited by the WTO and/or other regional and international organizations. The Programme is part of the Secretariat’s efforts to increase diversity and broaden the representation of the membership.
The selected young professionals are allocated to a specific division of the WTO Secretariat in accordance with the needs and priorities of the organization and based on the areas of interest of the young professional. The areas of work may include accessions, agriculture, dispute settlement, intellectual property rights, government procurement (GPA), competition policy, market access, rules, trade and development, trade and environment, trade in services and investment, trade facilitation, trade policy analysis and trade-related technical assistance.
|SEE ALSO: OPEC Fund Young Professional Development Program 2023|
A candidate must:
- Be a national of a WTO member state.
- Have an advanced university degree in law, economics, and other international trade-related subjects relevant to WTO work.
- Have a minimum of two years relevant experience.
- Demonstrate a high level of interest in international trade and commitment to WTO-related work.
- Be fluent in English. A good working knowledge of one of the WTO’s other official languages, French or Spanish, would be an advantage.
- Be 32 years of age or younger at the expected start date of the YPP, if selected.
Preference is given to nationals from WTO members without any representation at the professional level in the Secretariat. A list of unrepresented WTO members will be provided when the request for applicants is posted.
|SEE ALSO: Nigerian English Language Assistants to teach in France Program 2023 For Young Nigerians|
Benefits of WTO Young Professionals Programme
- Participants in the programme receive a monthly salary of CHF 3,500. The WTO also provides appropriate medical cover and travel costs.
Documents Required for Application
- Letter of motivation
- Completed online application
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions.
|⭐ Apply Next: Apply: AERC-World Bank 2024 Visiting Scholars Program|
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.