|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Scholarships for Youths (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 14, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
YALI RLC West Africa is now accepting applications from young West African leaders for its 2021 Emerging Leaders Program.
YALI RLC West Africa Emerging Leaders Program 2021 is calling for applications. Start your journey to the best experiential leadership training for young Africans. The YALI RLC West Africa is looking for young men and women who are ready to embrace leadership and work hard to transform their countries. The Young African Leaders Initiative (YALI) was launched by the United States government as a signature effort to invest in the next generation of African leaders.
The YALI Regional Leadership Centre (RLC) West Africa, Accra, offers an innovative and game-changing Online Emerging Leaders training program in the following courses:
- Business and Entrepreneurship
- Civil Society Leadership
- Public Sector Management
|SEE ALSO: Global Young Leaders Access Programme 2021/2022 (Fully Funded)|
Competition for the YALI Regional Leadership Center West Africa is merit-based and open to young West African leaders who meet the following criteria:
- Are 18 to 35 years of age at the time of application submission,
- Are citizens and residents of one of the following countries: Ghana, Nigeria, Togo, Ivory Coast, Cameroon, Liberia, Sierra Leone, The Gambia and Burkina Faso.
- Are not U.S. citizens or permanent residents of the U.S.
- Are eligible to receive any necessary visa to Ghana, and
- Are proficient in reading, writing, listening and speaking English.
|SEE ALSO: International Future Leaders Scholarship UK 2021|
- Business and Entrepreneurship: This track caters to the range of emerging or aspiring entrepreneurs who expect to take on leadership roles within the private sector or build their own business ventures on the continent.
- Civil Society Management: This track is oriented to those who are or aspire to be civically engaged and serve the public through non-governmental organizations, community based organizations, or volunteerism.
- Public Policy and Management: This track is tailored to those who work or aspire to work in any level of government (including elected positions), regional organizations such as the African Union or the West Africa Community, international organizations such as the United Nations, or other publicly minded organizations or think tanks
|NOTICE: Help us get better by completing our Quality Survey form.|
- At the end of the programs participants will be awarded with certificate and become a member of the Yali Alumni
- Participants will be taking through various forms of leadership training to prepare them for leadership role in their various endeavors.
Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, gender, religion, socio-economic status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. The management of the YALI Regional Leadership Center, West Africa – Accra reserves the right to verify all of the information included in the application.
|SEE ALSO:2020 Commonwealth100 Online Leadership Development Programme|
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
|⭐ Apply Next: Wageningen University&Research Africa Scholarship Programme for Africans 2023|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.