|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Awards & Prizes for Journalists, Photographers (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: May 19, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The Yves Rocher Foundation, recognised for its public interest and headquartered at La Forêt Neuve –Glénac–La Gacilly in the Morbihan department of France, represented by its President Mr Jacques Rocher, is organising a photography competition as part of its various photography initiatives.
The Yves Rocher Foundation Photography Award is granted to a professional photographer seeking to produce a photo essay on issues related to the environment, relationships between humans and the Earth, or the major challenges of the green transition.
|SEE ALSO: Dag Hammarskjöld Journalism Fellowships for Developing Countries 2023|
- Applicants must be working as a photojournalist;
- Must be able to write and speak in French or English
- JPEG format only (TIFF and EPS formats are not permitted).
- IPTC fields completed (captions and copyright) and a PDF file of the captions.
- Maximum file size per image: 3 MB.
- Image files must be named and numbered in the desired order of projection for the jury. Note: Applications that do not meet the technical criteria set out above will be disqualified from the competition.
- To maintain the anonymity of the files, no mention of the applicant’s identity should be visible in the images
|SEE ALSO: European Commission 2023 Lorenzo Natali Media Prize for Journalists|
Documents Required for Application
- A curriculum vitae.
- A cover letter from the applicant containing a description of their photo essay project (maximum 1 typed page). This letter must not contain any information identifying the applicant.
- A provisional budget for funding the photo essay project. Note: In the event of additional funding for the project from other partners, the applicant must provide the names of these partners for approval by the Yves Rocher Foundation, which reserves the right not to mention them.
- A photo essay produced in black and white or in colour: between 12 and 20 images maximum (see accepted format).
- Scans from publications where appropriate.
- A copy of the photographer’s identity document.
- A sworn statement that they work as a photojournalist.
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions
|⭐ Apply Next: AfriLabs Africa Youth SDG innovation Award 2023|
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.