|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Grants & Fundings for Innovators (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jun 30, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 Notice: We are moving to Latestopportunities.com|
The Yvote Naija CivicTech Hackathon 2022 is organized by Brain Builder Youth Development Initiative (BBYDI) with support from Christian Aid Nigeria to identify civic-tech solutions to enhance citizen participation in the electoral process in Nigeria.
The hackathon will serve as an opportunity to bring together young social innovators and developers resident in Nigeria between the ages of 15 and 35 years to develop ideas, build skills and connect with others working towards a shared goal of strengthening the electoral process and civic participation in governance in Nigeria. Consequently, successful ideas or solutions will be developed and deployed before and during the 2023 general elections at the National, State and Local Government level.
|SEE ALSO: Apply: Huawei Spark Ignite 2022 Global Startup Competition|
- Be a Nigerian young social innovators;
- Aged of 15 and 35 years;
- Must be a registered to vote;
- Ability to work on new idea;
- Ability to work with other young innovators;
- Must have an active internet connection as most engagements will be virtual;
- Must have demonstrated knowledge and experience relevant to the development and deployment of Tech solutions;
- Requisite knowledge of the Nigerian electoral and political landscape is an added advantage;
- Females are strongly encouraged to apply.
- A grant of $5,000 will be awarded for winning solution.
- Is the problem well-defined?
- Is the solution a good fit for mitigating or resolving it?
- Is it a widespread problem?
- Is there adequate research on it?
- Can the solution be scaled easily to actual deployment in the real world?
Novelty & Learning
- What is a novel about the solution the team has proposed?
- Has it been done before?
- What will we learn from the solution that we didn’t already know before?
|SEE ALSO: HFG Distinguished Scholar Awards for Researchers 2022|
- How easy-to-use is the application?
- How engaging are the user experience and design?
- How functional and well-implemented is the prototype demo?
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should go to Brain Builders Youth Development Initiative(BBYDI) on docs.google.com to apply
|⭐ Apply Next: Idea Hatch (iHatch) 2022 Startup Incubation Program 2nd Cohort for Nigerian Entrepreneurs|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.