|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Post-Graduate Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Feb 28, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Chinese Government Scholarship established by the Ministry of Education of China aims to develop outstanding international talent and improve the perception of China’s educational institution. Applications are therefore invited from qualified applicants for the Chinese Government Scholarship at Zhejiang University for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The scholarship seeks to support postgraduate students who are passionate about acquiring quality education to apply to be trained in a Chinese university. Interested applicants are encouraged to apply before the application deadline.
|SEE ALSO: Royal Thai Government Scholarships 2022 [Fully Funded]|
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Must meet the minimum qualifications for postgraduate admissions of Zhejiang University.
- Applicants with Bachelor’s Degree Diplomas obtained from top 500 world universities according to the Shanghai Ranking or Zhejiang University ’s overseas partner universities are welcome to apply.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership abilities.
- Tuition waiver
- Free accommodation on campus
- Comprehensive medical insurance
How to Apply
Applicants for the Chinese Government Scholarship at Zhejiang University are to submit the application materials to the Office of Admissions (postgraduate program) of the International College of Zhejiang University, by post or in person before the application deadline.
The envelope of the application package should be marked “Application for Chinese Government Scholarship 2022”.
|SEE ALSO: Fully-funded Yenching Academy Scholarship 2022 at Peking University, China|
Room 418, International College Building, West Zone,
Zi-Jin-gang Campus, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China
Post Code: 310058.
The following documents are to be submitted in duplicate:
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship filled in Chinese or in English pasted with a recent photograph (white background, 35mmx45mm in size).
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
- 2021 version of Form for Provisional Acceptance of International Student by ZJU supervisor.
- GRE, NTS-GAT test scores
|⭐ Apply Next: ACU Scholarships for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students 2023|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.