|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Mar 31, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 Notice: We are moving to Latestopportunities.com|
Applicants having Any Degree in Any Course can apply for the Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship in China 2022-2023 . All Undergraduates & Graduates Without IELTS & TOEFL Test Result can apply for this Fully Funded CSC Scholarship in China. The Program is Funded by the CSC “Chinese Scholarship Council”. No Highest CGPA & NO Application Fee Requirement by Chinese Ministry of Education for this Opportunity.
The duration of the Master’s Degree is 2 To 3 Years & For Doctoral Degree 3 To 4 Years. China has announced 20,000 Scholarshipsfor different Communities around the world. Every year the Chinese Government Announced multiple Scholarships in China for international students. Almost more than 150+ Courses of Academia are available at this University in English and Chinese languages.
Applicants will get 400$ To 500$ Monthly Stipend along with Free Accommodation, Medical Insurance, and a 100% Tuition Fee Waiver.
|SEE ALSO: Khalifa University Graduate Scholarships for International Students 2022/2023|
- Must be Foreign Citizens
- Must have a Valid Passport.
- Master’s candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree and should not exceed 35 years old at the time of application.
- Ph.D. candidates must have a Master’s Degree and should not exceed 40 years old at the time of application. Must Submit Recommendation Letter.
- All applicants should be in good health.
- Applicants having a Previous Degree is in English are exempted from IELTS & TOEFL Requirements.
Coverage of the scholarship:
- Tuition fee Waiver
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
- Living allowance (RMB 3,000/month for master’s programs; RMB 3,500/month for doctoral programs);
- On-campus accommodation fee or off-campus accommodation monetary subsidy (RMB 700/month for master’s programs; RMB 1,000/month
- for doctoral programs)
|SEE ALSO: 2022 ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents to Study in China|
List of Documents
The following documents are required for Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship in China.
- Degree and Transcript
- Passport Size Photo
- Updated CV/Resume.
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statement
- Research Proposal For PhD scholars
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Certificate of No-Criminal Conviction.
How To Apply
- The application process is Online.
- Download the Application of MASTER DEGREE & PHD DEGREE.
- For Official Notice Look at HERE.
|⭐ Apply Next: University of Macau International Students Scholarships 2022|
|COUPON ALERT: Enter promo code, "fsguest" at checkout to get 30% discount off premium courses on FS Academy. START NOW!|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.