|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Fellowships for Africans (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jul 17, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
One of the most effective ways ZSL’s EDGE of Existence programme is working to secure the future of EDGE species is by awarding two year Fellowships to future conservation leaders (“EDGE Fellows”) working on poorly-known EDGE bird, mammal, amphibian, reptile, shark or ray species.
You may be eligible for an EDGE Fellowship if you:
- Focus your work on an EDGE species included on the 2019 curated list.
- Are an early-career conservation biologist or wildlife manager (less than 10 years’ experience).
- Are a resident of a country in which the proposed focal species occurs.
|SEE ALSO: 2023 MATSUMAE International Foundation Research Fellowship Program|
We are particularly keen to hear from individuals who are working on a species listed as a ‘Photo Ark’ species, but we are open to applications on all species listed.
Applicants are strongly encouraged to discuss their projects with the EDGE team before applying, and we will be happy to provide feedback on draft applications 3 weeks before the deadline.
- A 4-week Conservation Tools training course at the beginning of the programme to provide Fellows with essential training in techniques to plan and implement their project;
- A grant of £10,000 to undertake a 2-year project on a top-priority EDGE species;
- Ongoing technical support via online modules, web-based tutorials/seminars, and field visits throughout the Fellowship;
- One-to-one support from a scientific advisor based at ZSL or a partner organisation;
- A 2-week Conservation Leadership training course in London on successful completion of Fellowship to help Fellows prepare for the next stage of their career.
|SEE ALSO: Chatham House/Mo Ibrahim Foundation Academy Fellowship For Africans 2022/2023|
How to Apply
Applicants are strongly encouraged to discuss their projects with the EDGE team before applying, and we will be happy to provide feedback on draft applications submitted at least 3 weeks before the deadline .Application form
|⭐ Apply Next: Harry Frank Guggenheim (HFG) 2023 Emerging Scholar Awards for Graduate-Student Researchers|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.