|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
We are consolidating our efforts in the industry to ensure continued growth & still contribute to the economic development process of countries of our operations through provisions of jobs & business opportunities.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of Executive Assistant at CWAY Foods and Beverages Nigeria Ltd.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria
|APPLY ALSO: Front Desk Officer at Lorache Consulting Limited|
- We are looking for a well-organized Executive Assistant to provide support for our Board of Directors. This is a great opportunity to establish working relationships with high-level Executives and contribute to the overall efficiency of our organization
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
- Take minutes during meetings
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Answering phone calls in a polite and professional manner
- Welcoming visitors and identifying the purpose of their visit before directing them to the appropriate Board Member
- Managing the executive’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
|APPLY ALSO: Latest Job Vacancy at Baker Hughes|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- At least 5 years Work experience as an Executive Assistant, or Personal Assistant to a CEO, MD or Board of Directors
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
AD PACKAGES: Push your business to the face of over 8,000 people from as little as #1,000.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.