> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Plc is a full service banking group, headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, with the vision ‘to be the premier financial services group of African origin’.
Having successfully transformed to a retail and commercial banking-led group, the Bank expects to continue to distinguish itself by delivering exceptional service and taking its unique brand of supportive banking to every household in Nigeria.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the FCMB Entry Level Recruitment 2023 – First City Monument Bank.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|SEE ALSO: Latest Job at Palmpay Limited|
- Carry out basic tasks for a personalassistant
- Assist with creating and reviewing technical finance documents so needs to know numbers
- Manage and maintain the executive’s calendar, schedule appointments, and coordinate meetings.
- Prepare and edit documents, reports, and presentations as required.
- Conduct research and compile data for various projects and presentations.
- Arrange travel arrangements, accommodations, and itineraries for the executive.
- Assist in organizing and coordinating events, meetings, and conferences.
- Maintain confidential records and files, ensuring accuracy and discretion.
- Act as a liaison between the executiveand internal/external stakeholders.
- Perform general administrative tasks to support the executive’s office.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc. Degree in Accounting / Finance or courses that require numeracy
- Proven experience as a Personal Assistant or similar role
- Very good with numbers
- Analytical (Critical)
- Mentally astute
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
|SEE ALSO: Job Opening at Boomplay Nigeria|
- Background in accounting is a plus
- Interested in furthering their career in accounting/finance and so, needs the exposure is most preferred
- Excellent use of Excel/MS Powerpoint/ MS Word.
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.