The Gifted Education programme allows precocious students with outstanding intelligence, capable of high academic performance, to fast-track the secondary education curriculum and complete the programme in less than the prescribed years with excellent result
Application are hereby invited from interested and qualified candidates for admission into JSS1 in the Federal Government Academy, Suleja, for the 2021/2022 Academic session
The entrance examination into the college will be conducted simultaneously in selected centres in all six Geopolitical Zones of the country on Saturday 3rd July 2021 by 7:00 am.
In filling the form, the candidate is to choose any one of the following examination centres listed on the form. The centres are:
FGA, Suleja, FGC, Sokoto, FGGC, Onitsha, FGC, Warri, FGGC, Bwari, FGGC, Benin, FGGC, Umuahia, FGGC, Kabba, FGBC, Apo, FSTC, Yaba, Lagos FGC, Portharcourt, FGC, Billiri, FGC, Keffi, FGGC, Oyo, FGC, Calabar, FSTC, llesa, FGC, Ilorin, FGGC, Gusau, FGGC, Gwandu, FGGC, Shagamu, FGC, Jos, FGC, Maiduguri, FGGC, Abaji, FGGC, Potiskum, FGGC, Bida, FGGC, Bauchi, FGC, Minna, FGC, Enugu, FGGC, Akure, FGGC, Yola, FGGC, Imiringi, FGC, Kaduna, FGC, Wukari, FGC, Ikole Ekiti, FGGC, Zaria, FSTC, Otukpo, FGC, Kiyawa, FGC, Kano, FGGC, Gboko, FGGC, Ezzanngbo, FGC, Daura, FSTC, Uyo, FGGC, Owerri.
List of successful candidates will be published on the Federal Ministry of Education and the College website on a date to be announced
Note: candidates should go to the different examination hall with a pencil, pen, eraser, ruler, crayon and two passport size photographs.
Admission into the college is strictly on merit and eligibility.
- Interested candidates must not be more than 11 years of age by December 2021
- Each candidate must have completed primary
- Six by the end of 2021 Academic year 3. Every candidate must produce documents in support of 1 and 2 above.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are advised to:
- Fill the application form: https://www.fmeposting.com.ng/web/sulejaForm
- Print Out a Copy of the Completed Registration Form.
- Proceed to Pay the Sum of 1,500 on Remita. d) Get a Printout of the Remita Payment Receipt
- You are required to come to the Exam Centre with the Print Out of your Registration Form and the Remita Payment Receipt.
- Forms can also be obtained directly from the college after paying the application fee at the Bank.
Completed forms should reach the Principal on or before Friday 25th June,
Note: No application form will be entertained after this date.
For further enquiries/clarification contact any of the following numbers 0803413004, 08065027279, 08035802249, and 08096270975.
Dr Asma’u Y. Abdullahi Director/Principal,
For: Honourable Minister, Federal Ministry Of Education
|ATTENTION: Digital marketing is the new oil. By just using the internet you can earn extra income to settle your urgent problems. Watch video below and CLICK HERE to start FREE training.|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.