The federal government of Nigeria invites interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the Nationwide scholarships 2020/2021 tenable in Nigeria public tertiary institutions.
The qualified and interested applicant would be invited to partake in the Nomination Computer Based Test (CBT) for the Federal Government Scholarship Award
The Scholarship is available for all Nigerian students and it is organized by the Federal Scholarship Board (FSB) is a Department of the Federal Ministry of Education headed by a Director, as the Secretary of the Board. It has no Governing Board as the name/nomenclature suggests.
In order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Applicants for Postgraduate studies should possess a minimum of first degree with Second Class Honours Upper Division.
- Applicant must be registered Full-Time students of Federal or State Universities.
- All other applicants (UG, HND & NCE) must be registered full-time students in their second year or above in Federal or State Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics and Colleges of Education.
- All undergraduate Scholarship applicants (Physically challenged inclusive) must have at least 4.0 Cumulative Grade Points Aggregate (CGPA) on a five (5) point scale or its equivalents or 5.0 on a 7 point scale.
- All NCE and HND applicants must have a CGPA of 3.5 and above on a scale of 4.0
Available field of study
- Science and Technology
- Medicine and Para-medicals
- Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences
- Entrepreneural Studies
- Environmental Sciences
Related scholarship Opportunities
- Edo University Undergraduate Scholarship Award 2020/2021
- Study in Canada: Huron International Presidential Scholarship
- ZMT DAAD Doctoral Scholarship 2021/2022 | €1,200 monthly instalment
- MTN mPulse Hackathon 2020 for Nigerian Primary & Secondary School Students | N1million, Samsung tablets etc
- Take part in Microsoft’s initiative to help 25 million people acquire digital skills
Required Documents & CBT Venues
- Letter of Admission to the Institution
- Current Course Registration Form
- CGPA results of year 1, 2, 3, etc.
- Current School’s Identity Card
- State/ Local Government indigene certificate
Note: Come with one set of completed online printed form at the venue of the interviews as scheduled below:
2020/2021 FSB Computer Based Test Venues
- NORTH-WEST – SOKOTO & KANO
- NORTH-EAST – ADAMAWA & GOMBE
- NORTH-CENTRAL – FCT & KOGI
- SOUTH-WEST – OYO & ONDO
- SOUTH-SOUTH- DELTA & RIVER
- SOUTH-EAST – ENUGU & IMO
How to Apply
All qualified candidates are advised to visit Federal Ministry of Education’s website
- Read Guidelines and then Complete the Application Form online
- Print the Examination slip.
- Double Entries will be disqualified!
DEADLINE: 24th January 2021
Add to Calendar
While you SHARE this opportunity with FRIENDS, please FOLLOW us on Twitter, Facebook and Telegram.